(Included for 6 months with New Bike Purchase).
Ready in: 1 hours (Scheduled Appointments) – 24 Hours (Drop Ins).
Recommended Interval: First 250 miles and then every 500 miles thereafter.
Does Not Include: Cleaning, Wheel Truing, Electrical Work, Nor parts and labor for any additional mechanical tune-up work.
- Tightening of seat post clamp and saddle.
- Tightening of stem bolts and headset.
- Tightening of crank bolts and pedals.
- Tightening of axles or QR skewers.
- Tightening of brake caliper and mounting bolts.
- Tightening of derailleur mounting bolts and derailleur hanger alignment check.
- Inspection of all cables and housing.
- Bartel adjustments at brakes and gears.
- Re-applying lube to the chain.
- Topping off air pressure in tires.
- Test riding and quality checking by our mechanics.
Tips: For bikes being ridden a lot, this service is a great routine maintenance check-up in between your regular tune-ups.
If your bike has been sitting for a while, this can be a good way to get you riding again!
Want to learn how to do this one yourself? Schedule an appointment and hang around to learn some great maintenance tips!