Discounts: 50% off any additional labor.
Ready in: 2 hours (Scheduled Appointments) – 48 Hours (Drop Ins).
Recommended Interval: Every 1000 Miles.
Does Not Include: Wheel Truing, Electrical Work, Nor parts and labor for any additional mechanical tune-up work.
- Our Safety & Mechanical Check-Up, plus:
- Reset of barrel adjusters and full cable adjustments at brakes and shifters.
- Reset of brake caliper alignment and rotors trued.
- Reset and check of derailleur position, limit screws and b-tension adjustment.
- Inspection of cable and housing lines, re-applying lube to lines.
- Inspection of chain, chainring, and cassette wear, light cleaning of chain and re-applying of lube.
- Light cleaning of frame and wheels.
- Adjustment of ergonomics to neutral position or customer preference.
- Test riding and quality checking by our mechanics.
Tips: Do you feel like something is wrong with your ride? Our general tune-up covers a lot of the mechanical labor work that is required to get your bike back in top-top shape and helps to prevent future issues from arising.