Discounts: 10% off of any parts.
100% off of any additional labor.
Ready in: 4 hours (Scheduled Appointments) – 72 Hours (Drop-Ins).
Recommended Interval: Every 2000 Miles.
Does Not Include: Electrical Work, Nor parts and labor for any additional mechanical tune-up work.
- Full breakdown and rebuild of the bike.
- All parts removed and cleaned by hand. Wear and tear parts replaced as needed.
- Frame thoroughly cleaned.
- Wheels trued. Tires replaced if necessary.
- Hubs and bottom brackets overhauled (if possible).
- Components reinstalled with fresh grease and.or oil and new cable and housing lines. Hydraulic lines bled.
- Ergonomics set to neutral position or customer preference at pickup.
- Test riding and quality checking by our mechanics.
Tips: Are you a commuter or an avid hobbyist? This service is periodically essential for bikes seeing a lot of love! Pair it with replacement wear and tear parts and save big on additional labor costs!